Saturday, April 28, 2012

FUNKY LEGWEAR

The platform shoes becomes even more essential this season as separates continue to dominate our shoe.


I'm not tired of funky legwear just yet! You already saw my House Of Wilde printed pants here and I just can't get enough of pretty prints. Last week blogfwiend Annebeth made me go totally fashion-loco by showing off these gorgeous flower leggings in an even more gorgeous outfit. I immediately started stalking her about them beauties and they turned out to be H&M. Only €9,95. SCORE! She was even so sweet to text-guide me all the way through the store so I could quickly grab the last pair in my size. I worn them with an all-black outfit here but can you imagine the possibilities when the temperatures start rising? I'm thinking oversized peach shirt and sandals, large off-white cardigan and some creamy heels or following Annebeth's styling and add a denim shirt and ankle boots. New favourite item in my closet fo sho!

Don't forget to vote for the Belgian Blog Awards (hosted by Weekend Knack) if you'd like to see jumping around like a crazy monkey with an award in my hands! Unfortunately only Belgianpeople can vote but I'd like to thank everyone who mentally voted ;-) Happy weekend!

Pictures by Dogs & Dresses

sweater (h&m trend), leggings (h&m divided), booties (sacha)
turban (asos), bag (zara), coat (WE Fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment