Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BLACK (key) HOLE

The warm slippers becomes even more essential this season as separates continue to dominate our shoe.






{Outfit Details}
(top, Charlotte Russe)
(Skirt, Korea)
(Shoes, DSW)
(Clutch, H&M)
(Handchain, Forever21)

Well hello fellow people!

So, this is random, but I've decided that I want to lose 5 pounds before the end of the school year...
Well, it's not really about the number on the scale that bothers me, but I just want to tone up a little for bikini season! knowwhatimsayin? So, I've been trying to eat healthy, blah blah blah, and doing ab exercises here and there. But you know what I ate today? Wendy's chicken sandwich. Oh well, it was good and I don't believe in regrets. So let's see how my "diet" goes!

I'm going on a church retreat with my friends this weekend! I'm actually super excited for the no makeup, look-like-crap-and-worship-Jesus type of weekend. You know, the usual. I can't even wrap my head around how fast April went by, and AHHHHHHHHH that means the AP tests are coming up!!

Oh boy. 

I hope you are all doing well. Do you have any body toning advice for meh??

xoxoDahye

No comments:

Post a Comment